Everyone’s Whole30 is going to be different, and your first might be different from your third, but there are certainly some common themes that have come to light as people around the world have given Whole30 a shot. Whole30’s Official Timeline sums up what you can expect very nicely, and even manages to interject some humor through the rough parts. I tried to chronicle my experience throughout the Whole30 phases, and have put my WHOLE Whole30 into one neat little spot for you, just in case you’re curious. Happy Whole30’ing, everyone!
Have you done a Whole30? What was your experience like? Please let us know below, we love comments. :)
Latest posts by Dorothy (see all)
- The Time Has Come, My Little Friends, To Talk of Other Things - 16 March, 2015
- Dorothy’s Whole30: FULL RECAP - 20 August, 2014
- Dorothy’s Whole30: Days 26-30 - 19 August, 2014
- Dorothy’s Whole30: Days 20-25 - 18 August, 2014
- Dorothy’s Whole30: Days 16-19 - 9 August, 2014